Tuesday

WIN a $500 Shopping Spree from PickNTell's Contest with Celeste Thorson

Enter to win 1 of 3 $500 shopping sprees just by helping me pick a dress for date night!


Watch the Contest Video to check out the dresses:
Check out this new free fashion app from PickNTell because it fun to get fashion advice and shop with friends no matter where you are. 


Good Luck!




Pick your favorite, then visit my friends at PickNTell for Contest Rules.




I want all of my friends and fans to look and feel amazing so I'm sharing this exciting giveaway with all the readers of my fashion blog.  

You could be 1 of 3 lucky winners that will win a $500 shopping spree for a trendy new wardrobe!

Just help me pick the RedBlue or Silver Dress for a night on the town!






SCREENS STILLS:











No comments:

Translate Blog