Thursday

Boho Beach Flower Crown in Malibu for Examiner

 

While wandering around Paradise Cove in Malibu with Jennica Mae Photography and Elby Beauty we captured some sandy, bohemian, magic at dusk.





 Love can be found in the most unexpected places...
in lighthearted starry nights or in trembling bright lights.


I loved the outfit: Boho burgundy lace dress, the rose flower crown, starfish ring, eye ring, gold bracelets, hand necklace, and brown wedge sandals. The berry lipstick and makeup added a sweet touch.



There is nothing like the feeling of being immersed in the beauty of nature, the gray sand slipping through my fingers, the peach kissed sky, rocky coast, and foamy water. Mama knows best.







"If you watch the flowing sand, you might see time itself riding the granules." Vera Nazarian



In my interview with Colleen Bement from the Examiner,  I shared the shoot and discussed some of my latest film projects, animal rights, and one of my "hidden talents."

Listening to music by: BOATS and BIRDS by GREGORY AND THE HAWK


No comments:

Translate Blog