Friday

Tribal Earth Warrior Series



It feels like the wind, that warm spark between our souls, we found each other. 
- Celeste Thorson  

A spontaneous creative session with Taren Maroun's artsy soul led to this whimsical earth warrior series.  


I looked up and I saw hope


All roads lead home. Never forget where you came from.
 
 I felt the dawn dance on my skin.
 I felt the peace of night descend. 

Tell me your story. Teach me your song.


Meet me by the ivy and I will show you what I've seen.
 Wild child.

 
There is a fire in the sky and she is a flame.

We played amidst the cacti, canyons, and ivy vines. The rich tones and textures from the natural surroundings complimented the warpaint style makeup. I love the rawness of this collection, it reminds me of my native ancestry. The handmade necklaces were collected during my travels through Bali and Mexico, mostly from street vendors. 







No comments:

Translate Blog