Thursday

Toms Shoes with Celeste Thorson


I recently had the privilege of modeling the Fall Campaign for "TOMS SHOES" and it turned me on to a whole new way of shoe shopping.

The owner Blake Mycoskie started an innovative ONE FOR ONE Campaign allowing customers to purchase ONE pair of shoes AND donate ONE pair to a child in need at the same time!

His company has made in the past few years delivering thousands of shoes to children around the world.


It doesn't stop there, another reason why I LOVE TOMS SHOES is because they make the effort to offer Vegan alternatives with NO ANIMAL BYPRODUCTS and Microfiber insoles. I love their Vegan Wrap Boots so much I had to get a few pairs but, now I want them in every color!



You might spot me sporting the Gold Glitter Toms....I know I know but, I couldn't resist.


Talk about Socially, Environmentally, and Fashionably Conscious!

I'm honored they selected me to represent their company which has such a wonderful impact. TOMS SHOES also just collaborated with RALPH LAUREN on some chic Rugby footwear. In fact I'm not the only one who loves TOMS SHOES they have featured by Vogue, People, New York and LA Times, In Style, Lucky, Elle, GQ, Oprah, Nylon, W, TeenVogue, Time, US Weekly, Ok, Mens Health and many others. Brad Pitt, Kristen Stewart, Liv Tyler, Keira Knightley, Bono, Tobey Maguire, Brittney Murphy, Lindsey Lohan, and Scarlett Johansson all have shown their support and wear TOMS SHOES.

VISIT
WWW.TOMSSHOES.COM
TO GET SOME ECO FRIENDLY SHOES
=)

Special Thanks to:
www.Tomshoes.com
Anya Farquhar, Blake Mycoskie ,Tec Petaja, Kai Brown,
Joel Hood, Paige, Farzenah, Katie Lee, Ashley Luther, Michael Cassel, and
Stronghold Jeans at The Stronghold on Abbot Kinney.

No comments:

Translate Blog