Monday

Coffee Talk: Exclusive Interviews & Photos with Celeste Thorson


Enjoy some freshly baked photos from my shoot with Tomas Skaringa and my latest batch of exclusive interviews with a Fixe Magazine, Jester Journal and 411 Mania.

Recent Photoshoots:

Tomas Skaringa, West Hollywood CA 2012





Some photos from a couple of other shoots are almost out of the oven, so check back soon for:

San Francisco with Jim Doukakis from Model Desire
Palos Verdes with Stacy Shipp
Newport Beach with CSquared Photography
Marina Wetlands with Kelli Sweet

2 comments:

Ed said...

I really like Tomas' work! I have seen him shoot other models in locations around the world and your shoot is, by far, his best and my favorite. A lot can be said about a photographer and his skills, but I think it all comes down to the model and how she responds to the camera.

Annie Peters said...

You look fierce and fabulous! Tomas is a genius. I can't wait to see the other photo shoots you have in store for us.

Translate Blog