Thursday

Time Travel in Newport Beach with Celeste Thorson







Happy New Year!  As I dream about what 2013 will bring, my memories drift to a mellow yellow place where I recently snapped some photographs in Newport Beach.   Time travel with me along a trail of wildflowers where Carlos Chavez from CSquared Photography and I captured these lovely sun drenched moments.  We leisurely strolled down the dirt paths, past wooden fences and desert brush, it was a perfectly relaxing day in Newport. I'm excited about the new year and all of the people I will meet and adventures just waiting to be experienced.  I wish you all the best in reaching your goals, living your dreams and capturing life's most wonderful memories.

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein







 






Special thanks to CSquared Imagery



Post a Comment

Translate Blog