Sunday

Superior Magazine Cover & Editorial with Celeste Thorson




I had a super fun time shooting with Alexander LeKing and Yzabella Coath for Superior Magazine.  Stylist Alyssa Chrencik pulled some awesome threads with her assistant Michael Walrond.  Jeffrey Jagged styled my tresses with a curly volumonous coif and Patrick Eichler painted my face fancy with a dramatic yet simple look.   We spent the beautiful day on this rooftop in downtown L.A. basking in the sun, golfing and enjoying the gentle breeze.  Yet another reason why I love sunny SoCali in the winter...we even had a cute minimodel stop by with her mom to watch the shoot.  T'was a good day.







 




24 comments:

Phil Perspective said...

Golf? You're a golfer, too? Is there anything you can't do? ;-)

Marco said...

Aww, what a cute coif !

Unknown said...

your hair looks so healthy !

Tom said...

Very pretty. Great share indeed..

Unknown said...

style your hair is wonderful, it is beautiful.

Claudia said...

u have beautiful eyes :)

Unknown said...

so cute! You look so romantic as you were from the 60s

Unknown said...

Oh I love your clothes, is soooo cute!

Milan Nikolic said...

I love everything you do, I've been watching you for months.... the hairdos look amazingly refined all.

kaouther said...

That is really pretty!I love it 3

Mario Meixner said...

love you Celeste...i always keep trying your styles :D ).. ur the best...

Unknown said...

Beautiful top! Love that color of blue on you!

Tmmy said...

Celeste, I love your makeup. I really like that your makeup is not so overdone. Patrick Eichler do makeup well.

Unknown said...

you look beautiful as always!

Unknown said...

Your black dress is so stylish, it look lovely on you! <3 :D

Unknown said...

I love your hair !! :) cute

Unknown said...

Will cute girl let me love ;)

Unknown said...

waw amazing, u r so pretty!

Unknown said...

OMG.. I liked you so much

Unknown said...

best looking model ever !

Unknown said...

Still pretty cool!

Vergne said...

Wow, you just did everything I've ever dreamed to do!!! you're extremely pretty...

Unknown said...

The heels you have on in the first picture while sitting in the lounge chair are amazing!

jon terns said...

Every picture is so beautiful but the last one is unlike anything that I have ever seen before and I doubt I ever will again! from the dynamic beauty of the model to the flowing colors making it seem even more breathtaking! :)

Translate Blog