Monday

Chiffon & Sleepytime Tea in Palos Verdes


I live to make you free







Sip some sleepytime tea and take an afternoon stroll with me through Palos Verdes, CA.
Photographer Stacey Shipp woke me from my slumber and captured a few moments in time, before I tumbled back down the rabbit hole spiraling into to the melodies of Yann Tiersen.  It was my first opportunity to work with a hearing impaired photographer and it was a wonderful.  Stacey was lovely and has a great eye for soft beauty.  Though we were near the ocean in Palos Verdes, I felt for a minute I was back in France.


 
























 

There was a music playing in my mind while capturing these moments and now I will share it with you... 



 






As the rain twinkles down my windowsill while I write this, I know I will always be a chaser of dreams and sweet music.

20 comments:

Phil Perspective said...

A beautiful piece of music for a beautiful woman.

chuck harrison said...

just love the photos brown eyes...your eyes come in the photos.

Vergne said...

i like that song is so just beautiful!

Mario Meixner said...

it's amazing. unbelievable!!!

Tmmy said...

Still pretty cool!

Unknown said...

Love that piece! And you looks very hot and cool !

Unknown said...

Celeste you are stunning. Have you been in any movies?

Unknown said...

Beautiful music! He seem faultless like Tiersen. you looks hot, i wonder why you are not a super model!

Unknown said...

Celeste is always #1 love you

Unknown said...

You are awesome

Unknown said...

wonderful:)

Tom said...

Realy awesome ....wish you the best of success :)

Unknown said...

yessssssssssssss you are super hot wow , so sweet

Claudia said...

Fucking great, keep it sexy.

Unknown said...

some people are made only for top spot and Celeste you are one of them

Unknown said...

Woo-hoo! Super hottie Celeste! Love you always Celeste!

Milan Nikolic said...

Fucking great, keep it sexy.

tjou said...

you are very Sweet.

Unknown said...

in some of the pictures you look light and airy. Great look!

jon terns said...

I looked at the pictures and they took me to another place and time and when I added the music from the video at the end of the post, I didn't want to leave. What an incredibly calming feeling those images tend to wash over us.

Translate Blog